Privacy Statement Highlights
TheCloudBizApp (“TheApp” or the “Company”)
- When you request additional information or register on TheApp Web sites, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase TheApp applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on TheApp Web sites.
- TheApp uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- TheApp uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
- TheApp may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- TheApp may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described, TheApp does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. TheApp may share information collected with other companies that work on TheApp’s behalf.
- TheApp uses robust security measures to protect information.
- Customers of TheApp may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s Services (“Customer Data”).
- TheApp will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data.
- TheApp may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from TheApp contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide TheApp with contact information, you can manage how the Company uses your information.
- In general, you may update or change your registration information by editing your user or organization record.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
How to contact us
Questions regarding TheDesignerApp.com’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be submitted to us from our Contact Us web page.